SUSTAINABLE ARCHITECTURE (Diploma)
School / Trainer: Universidad de Chile
Course Format: Classroom
"The course in sustainable architecture is a response to the growing demand for professionals committed to the environment and the proper use of resources and energy in architecture. In this context, participants will receive updated knowledge and tools to propose, evaluate and develop innovative projects concerned with natural environmental comfort, and sensitive to climate, location and social context in which they are inserted.
So the foundation will also be reviewed scientific - technical methods and practices of sustainable architecture, referencing the most recent advances produced internationally, not to mention the technological, economic, social and cultural aspects of our environment.
- Provide academic and professional update on the latest trends in sustainable architecture.
- Provide a system of values aimed at achieving sustainability in architecture.
- To train professionals in the basic processes of the project bioclimatic
- Develop analytical skills and critical reasoning for the project to select and implement the technologies most appropriate climate control.
- Provide participants basic concepts and tools that allow critical and technically evaluate the bioclimatic aspects of the project.
Calendar and prices:
Tel.:(56 2) 9782000